Sign up today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B platform

All Categories

Call: +91 842 908 8885

Black Grass Jelly Leaves Sticks Highland

  • Minimum quantity0
  • Port of dispatchNot-available
  • TypeNot-available
  • Processing time
  • Estimate pricing$ 2.11
  • PackagingNot-available

Products Description

Organic 100% Good Gel For Making Grass Jelly From Highland Vietnam 60% Leaves + 40% sticks -------------- We are supplying this product. Let me send you more information. Ms. Kaylin Thi (Sales Executive) Phone/ Whatsapp: (+84) 817 092 069 Email: kaylinthi.99gd(at)gmail.com Wechat ID: anhthi48

Products Specification

    Not-available