Sign up today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B platform
Call: +91 842 908 8885
Do cold calling with the aim of generating new business/leads
Responsible for telephonic interaction with existing and new business partners to maintain relationships
Keep track of all the calls and ensure maximum conversion
Must have the right decision-making ability
Should have excellent communication and persuasion skills
Responsible for designing and developing advanced websites for various platforms
Should collaborate with cross platforms and designing team
Work on fixing issues and bugs, and enhance the performance of the website
Must have a working knowledge of all the website developing frameworks
Use available tools to analyse the performance and development of the website
The HR Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Major in HR recruitment and minor in operation
Good communication skills in English & Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
Administering appropriate company assessments
Performing reference and background checks
Following up on the interview process status
Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
Completing timely reports on employment activity
Identifying Employee Requirements
Support in search and selection of new Employees
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
GLOBAL TRADE PLAZA, is HIRING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES.
FRESHERS and EXPERIENCED candidates for their US and CANADA PROCESS.
LOCATION: KANPUR (WFO ONLY)
TOTAL VACANCIES: 10
SALARY: 12K-15K+incentives (Testing Target, to be revised after 2 months as per the performance)
NIGHT ALLOWANCE: 4K PER MONTH
LUNCH + FACILITY AVAILABLE
PROCESS: INTERNATIONAL NIGHT SHIFT (7:30 pm-05:00 am)
1. Revision of salary after 2 months of hiring if the first testing target gets closed.
2. Revision of salary every month if the employee over achieves the target of the given slab.
3. Floor incentives+ Target based incentives+ Overachievement incentives
4. Per month appreciation, felicitation and social media recognition.
Skills and Qualifications:
As a UX/ UI Designer, your role will be to formulate user flows and create prototypes for implementing user interactions which include data visualizations,
Graphic Design skills: color, typography, iconography, charts, graphic manipulation and layouts.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD. Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision and the same is preferred.
IT Sales – Job Purpose:
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
● Must have excellent communication and listening skills in both English and Hindi language.
● Passionate to achieve the goals both for the organisation and themselves for the long run.
● Must be polite and should know friendly handling of clients.
● Must be willing to take initiative.
● Must be a Go-Getter and diligent enough to handle the questions.
● Must be mentally agile to provide solutions to the clientele.
● Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering. Learn details about our product and service offerings.
● Address any questions or issues customers may have and communicate with them to understand their requirements and needs.
● Offer solutions based on clients' needs and capabilities.
● Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.
● Keep an updated customer database.
● Always strive towards meeting a sales quota.
● Track and document calls and sales.
● Update client records.
IT Sales Job Dutie:
● Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
● Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
● Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
● Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
● Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
● Provides technical advice after sales
● Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
● Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
● Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
● Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
● Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
● Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
● Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
● Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
● IT Sales Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing, Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
Desired Candidate Profile:
● Articulate & strong phone verbal communication skills along with active listening skills.
● Fair Knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
● Excellent Convincing Power.
● Team player.
● Good time-management skills.
● Great interpersonal and presentation skills.
● Expert in Negotiation Skills.
● Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Obtaining Customer information in detail to generate the need.
● Immediate joiner.
Perks and Benefits you get:
● Lucrative Incentives like Performance incentives, Floor incentives, Competition bonuses every month.
● Salary revision in probation period as per performance.
● Appreciation Certificates/Trophies/Medals for achievers and over achievers.
● Social media Recognition and appreciation.
● Day Shift for International (Voice/Chat Process)
● 6 Days working.