Sign up today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B platform
ABOUT US: Green for Import and Export, established in 2012, is a leading spice harvesting and processing company. We believe in bringing the world together through a range of flavors and fresh herbs. Our business is dedicated to harvesting fresh, high-quality spices and processing them for preservation and packaging. We are a company located in Damietta, and our warehouse is also there. We export packaged products as well as raw materials in response to client demand. All of our goods are packaged in 25 kg bulk bags. We also offer products under our own brand, "CamelSpices." Our goal is to introduce the world to the wonders of various flavors and herbs from Egypt and Asia. SUCCESS AROUND THE WORLD Green for Imports and Exports is a group of experienced and dependable workers who have worked extremely hard to get us to where we are today. We have successfully created networks in several other countries, including Spain, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States. Our success is the result of the effort we put into developing this company. We concentrated on a single goal: to produce and sell the highest-quality products feasible so that no one had to sacrifice taste. We provide full service to our clients, and they place their trust in us. We have continued to expand every day since our inception because of that trust. PAYMENT OPTIONS: To make things easier for our customers, we've included both online and physical payment options. To eliminate any payment concerns, we offer half payment before delivery when making orders and half payment after the product arrives at your door. For dry herbs – 30% in advance and the rest amount (70%) after the package is delivered (in cash). For seeds – 50% in advance and 70% after receiving the package. For packages with customized labels – 70% of the total amount is to be paid in advance and 30% after it has been delivered. The minimum order quantity for all products is 20 full container load (3:5 Ton) The maximum order quantity for all products is 60 tons per week.